08 Nov 2018
We’re hiring: A Product Owner
🗺 London - Full time
💸 Salary Negotiable
Patchwork is Growing. Grow with us!
Backed by the Harvard Business Angels, partnered with the BMJ and founded by former NHS Doctors, Patchwork is being brought to life by a talented and diverse team of designers, engineers, and implementers.
Here’s what we’re working on…
Patchwork connects clinicians (think Doctors, Nurses) directly with vacant shifts. This is saving the NHS millions (and counting), keeps clinicians happy and makes sure a doctor is there when you need one most.
You can think of Patchwork as a marketplace product, one side Employers, another side Clinicians.
- For Employers: Patchwork ramps up the recruitment of clinicians, meaning more people are ready to book your vacant shifts. It automates repetitive tasks—enabling shifts to be requested, filled and paid faster than yesterday.
- For Clinicians: Patchwork enables you to join healthcare organisations that are local to you. You can browse available shifts in realtime, have relevant shifts recommended to you, book instantly and get paid on time.
“Surround yourself with people you like and make cool stuff with them.”
— John Green
Do your best work.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our growing product team where your work will be instrumental in moving Patchwork’s mission forward. This will be our first Product hire—a huge opportunity.
Key Responsibilities. You’ll be:
- Implementing, tracking, and reporting back on progress
- Collaborating with teams across Patchwork to align plans, unblock development, and communicate changes with customers
- Speccing work with job stories alongside designers to prepare for development
- Contributing to QA testing ensuring common user journeys are problem-free, smooth and clear
- Making sure that features get delivered quickly and efficiently, following lean MVP experimental work
- Tracking and monitoring your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them
Be an essential part of the Patchwork team
- Work closely with the Head of Product and Implementation Team to help define and deliver our product roadmap
- Communicate with your team to continuously improve how you work together, making sure everyone is productive, happy and efficient
- Communicate with co-located and off-site stakeholders
- Spread your knowledge and mentor other people within the team
You should apply if:
- You’ve shipped excellent products in a fast-growing company before
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience, and you monitor your metrics to see whether you’re delivering
- You’re comfortable working in a technical team that deals with ambiguity every day
- You’re passionate about sharing your knowledge
- What we’re doing here at Patchwork excites you!
Send your CV & Covering Letter