✍🏼 React/React Native
🗺 UK Remote – Full time
💸 Salary negotiable
Patchwork is Growing. Grow with us!
Backed by the Harvard Business Angels, partnered with the BMJ and founded by former NHS Doctors, Patchwork is being brought to life by a talented and diverse team of designers, engineers, and implementers.
Here’s what we’re working on…
Patchwork connects clinicians (think Doctors, Nurses) directly with vacant shifts. This is saving the NHS millions (and counting), keeps clinicians happy and makes sure a doctor is there when you need one most.
You can think of Patchwork as a marketplace product, one side Employers, another side Clinicians.
- For Employers: Patchwork ramps up the recruitment of clinicians, meaning more people are ready to book your vacant shifts. It automates repetitive tasks—enabling shifts to be requested, filled and paid faster than yesterday.
- For Clinicians: Patchwork enables you to join healthcare organisations that are local to you. You can browse available shifts in realtime, have relevant shifts recommended to you, book instantly and get paid on time.
Do your best work.We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to join our growing product team where your work will be instrumental in moving Patchwork’s mission forward.
Key Responsibilities. You’ll be:
- Leading the development of the Patchwork Mobile App built in React Native, used by 1000’s (and counting) of doctors each day
- Working closely with the design team to create a component library that will help us to move quickly and create a consistent experience across user interfaces
You should apply if:
- You have a passion for your craft—testing and software quality.
- Experience working with teams to ship products and capable of working independently when needed.
- Understands the importance of testing at each step during the lifecycle of development.
- Confident creating React Native mobile apps with autonomy
- In depth of knowledge of CSS and CSS pre-processors (SCSS / SASS)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills – we are a small but growing team and pay close attention to our documentation and team communication.